The Power of Words-Words can mean A lot

I personally think people should be more careful about what they say to people because honestly words can mean A lot. They can also hurt people feelings they can also brighten people day. Words today can mean a lot and change people feelings just like that.  I also think that people should be more kind. The reason I think that is because just imagine if someone spoke to you the way you are speaking to them, nice or mean.

More than millions people did harm to themselves because fo what people said to them. You might not think that the words you are saying out of your mouth isn’t going to hurt the other person that much or they won’t care. Come to find out it actually does hurt that person and they really care a lot.

If more people just stoped using bad words and just be nice to one another. The world be such a more peaceful and better place. I just think before we say something mean we should think if it would hurt our feelings if it was said to us. If more people thought like that more people would be at peace and less bad things would happened.

-Michael J.