A Mother’s Love– An Endless, Selfless Love

A mother’s love is a caring, never-ending, persevering type of love. Most of all a mother’s love is selfless. This Mother’s Day video showed just how selfless a mother’s love can really be. Although it’s never had to be in an as intense way as throwing her body in front of a moving car, my mom shows this love for me and my brother everyday.

My mom is a nurse, so during this time she actually goes to a hospital where COVID patients are. However, when she is home she is only concerned with how we are. She makes sure we are developing a routine and logging into school on time. She tries to get us outside as much as possible and has us spend time with each other. Now, she even has us eating dinner at the dinning table together, almost everyday.

Those are just the most recent examples, but my mom has been showing her love for us in many ways, before this pandemic. Those example show that my mom wants the best for us. She wants us to be happy and successful, like any other mother would for her children. She show her love for both of us through all the ways she tries to bring all of us closer together. A mother’s love is endless, so she continues to to all of this and more even when it seem extra or unnecessary.

Jason M