A Mother’s Love– A Mothers First Love

Family is one of the most important things in life no matter if it is from brother to sister cousin to cousin or mother to son family is family and it is a very special gift that god gave each and everyone of us. Family is who I look out for the most I take care of them before I do anything that involves friends. I was what made my moms life change drastically. I made my mothers life change because I was her first born and having a kid isn’t easy. My mother had to change they way she lived because she had me. She was willing to make this change and was willing to do everything she could for me to have the best life I could possibly have.

My Mother is the best mother I could possibly have and I cant wish for a better mother. She does everything in her power to make sure I have the best possible life even if it comes to school and sports.  My mother to me is my best friend I like to be with her whenever its possible. I like to tell her everything because our bond is so strong that It can’t be broken at all. Every time my mother can make it to one of my sports game I play like a different person and play my heart out for her.

Me and my mothers relationship is something that is not breakable I lover her to death and will do anything she needs at any time. Our Love and friendship is what keeps us happy and keeps us together. Building a bond was something me and my mother built its something we had when I was first born.  Having a bond with the one person you love the most is the most important thing you need to have.  I will sacrifice anything just for my mom to live her life the best she could possible live would you make this sacrifice.

Xavier T.