A Mother’s Love– The strongest Love

A mother is one of the most key points in someones life. A mother brought them into this world. Weather its your mom, your step mom, an adoptive mom, or even a grandma, they have this amazing love for you even if we don’t know. A mothers love is a very significant thing that I wish everyone had for their own. A mothers love is so amazing to feel and witness.

I am very fortunate that I still have the same mom I did 14 years ago. My mom and I share this amazing bond between ourselves that I some times cherish and sometimes take for granted.  My mom and sisters bonds are very amazing too. My mom would do anything to make her three kids happy. No matter what it may take. She supports us threw everything and she’s our biggest cheerleader. She’s always there for us.

There are also so many other people who have acted like moms to me. There have been cousins, Aunts, Neighbors, and other moms. I have been so blessed to have so many people in my life who have acted like a mom to me. The love of a mother is so strong and genuine and Im so fortunate to know how it feels to be loved by a mom.

Natalie M.