A Mother’s Love – A Mother’s Touch

There are many great mother’s out in this world, just like the mother of those two girls in the video who taught her children to celebrate life. Not many kids grew up with a mom, or had a, not bad, but substandard mother. The amount of kids that grew up with substandard mothers can’t really say or think of great things to say about their moms. I’m one of those kids, but my mom tries the hardest she can to fix her past mistakes. The jobs that mothers have to do might be one of the hardest jobs in the world, which shows the strength that women have.

Many mothers try to teach their child(ren) lessons and one of them is to be grateful. The mother of those three children, who almost lost their lives from falling off of a cliff, risked her life for her kids. I love my mom, and I know she does her best to be a great mother which I am grateful for. What I can say is is that I do have mother figures who are amazing and teach me to enjoy my life, and teaching me to have strength as a young black woman. All mothers and mother figures make huge sacrifices for the child(ren), changing kids’ view of living and loving.

Being a mother is a huge job that not many people can compare to. The love that many mothers share and give can be taking for granted, but that’s one mistake that anybody can make. The mother that’s being talked about in the video sacrificed everything for the life of her kids and that’s and example of a mother with extraordinary love. The love from mothers and the feeling of being safe in her arms that makes you feel on top of the world is really a mother’s touch.

Maya D.