A Lollipop Moment – You Can Make a Difference in Someone’s Life

Life is full of amazing opportunities and amazing people. You never know who’s life you can have an affect on. People often have life changing affects on other people without even knowing they did because that person did not tell them. However, I think it is very important that you tell that person. This is because it can often make that person feel like they did a good thing and therefore want to continue spreading their positivity.

This theme is very present in my life. I’ve had so many people come into my life and have an amazing affect on me. For example, while I was in middle school, I had a guest speaker come into my school and speak to us. She spoke to us about social media and its lasting affects on kids our age. I never really thought about how social media can affect me in the long run, but her speech really changed my perspective. At the time, I did not even think about telling her how she really affected me, but looking back at it not I wish I did.

In conclusion, it is very important to tell people how they affected you. It could be something small or something very big. Either way, it is essential to let that person know how they have changed you. So, will you tell someone who changed your life that they did? Will you keep that to yourself and not let anyone know how they have changed you? The choice is yours.

Marissa G.