A Lollipop Moment- Be the Leader

People are becoming leaders all around the world to make a difference. They are all leaders in every different form. Every leader is unique and themselves. Every person on the earth  has many reasons to speak out for what they agree with. I believe that leaders all have mistakes and that they’re not all perfect. However they grow from their failures and thats what makes them become better.

We all have lollipop moments when we ask anyone for advice. I had a lollipop moment when I wasn’t doing well on my tests and quizzes so I asked someone for advice. They told me to just keep studying. So I started studying and studying every test and quiz I had. My grades eventually were starting to become better. That person helped me by leading me.

That made me realize that everyone might be a leader if they were ready to become one. If you don’t think you should be a leader, then support somebody who wants to be a leader. You must be willing to be a leader if you want to be a leader. If you aren’t determined to be a leader, then you won’t be a leader.

Dominic T.