12 lemons own up to your mistakes

Throughout our life, we have all made a mistake it doesn’t matter if it was small or big but we have all made a mistake. but the real question is not all of us can take the responsibility of the mistake including me when the thing I did was massive I always made some excuse so I don’t get in trouble, or I will put the blame on someone else so they get in trouble. it made me feel like a sum bag but I knew everything would have been solved faster if I just own my mistake. but for some reason, I will still do it.

But now it is different I have mature I take responsibility for what I do and I don’t blame anybody for example when I took the first the Romeo and Juliet test I didn’t blame the teacher because it wasn’t her fault, it was my fault for not preparing for the test because she had all the resources I just didn’t take advantage of it.

Most people don’t want to admit when they are wrong they always wanna make an excuse or make somethings up just for them to think they are right. in my opinion and experience, it is way easier to own up / say the truth because you can learn from it and wonder why you were wrong so you can change it.

Victor M