12 Lemons– Responsibility

Why is it so hard for people to admit their own misdeeds or mistakes? I admire someone who takes the responsibility for their mistakes. It takes a lot of courage. When a person doesn’t admit to their own misdeeds I think they are just scared tell that they are in the wrong. Responsibility is something that humans have to shoulder.

I have a lot of responsibility as a student. Some examples are handing in my homework on time, not being late for school and following dress code. I know by doing these examples I am acting like a professional. I need to keep in my mind that when I make mistakes I need to own up to it. I am always thinking about my future. Right now I thinking about  going to an international college. I am researching for international college.

One of my goals is to accept my mistakes and take blame for it. I don’t want to regret the times I didn’t own up to my mistakes. I want to be courageous and to be confident in myself. When I am working for a company I want to be known for being professional. I wish everyone in this classroom will succeed in their future.

Ana B.