Forgiveness-Lets Just forget and forgive

I think that people should just forget and forgive sometimes. The reason I would say sometimes is Because all the time you can’t forgive, it’s not that you want to it’s like you can’t because of how you may feel towards the person or what may happened on the situation. personally it would be hard for me to forget and forgive because I’m not that type of person anymore but before I would’ve forgave anything or anyone. I would consider giving someone another chance based on the things that may happened for me to even be in the situation.

Most things people do is choices not mistakes that’s the way I look at it when I’m put in the situation to forgive someone or not. It all depends on what that person has did or said to me or someone else behind my back.  I do forgive sometimes because not too long ago me and my best friend I’ve known for like 3 years or more got into a fight not physical but verbally. We made up after a week pt two because one of our other finds made us talk it out and that’s what we did. We talked it out and put the pride aside and forgot and forgave.

I think my way of forgetting and forgiving is pretty fair because if you don’t do something that’s outrages for me to get in that situation then I wouldn’t have to choose between the two. It is true that life is short and we don’t when we could pass. away so maybe I would start forging more.

Michael J.