Life…In an Instant–Take Advantage of Every Second

Have you ever wondered how you would die or when you would die? If it would be painful or peaceful and if you would be young or old? I most certainly wonder this all the time. life is a crazy thing and most people take things for granted. I can say so for myself, I have taken so things for granted that I should not have. I have been working on it and I think we all should learn to take nothing for granted.

When we taking things for granted we do not see the true value of the item, person, or place. When we take things for granted we also do not take advantage of Every time in our life and we also do not see the happiness in the situation. When some people take things for granted they cannot even enjoy their life because they are not happy to do anything because to the it could be “stupid” or they could so “what is the point?” We cannot see the real value of life if we take things for granted.

When life comes at use we need to see the good. We need to go to that hangout or gee need to go to that practice and not stay home. We do not know when our life will come to an end because God does not tell us. As some people say “we are here for a good time not a long time.” So take advantage of every second you have in you life because some day if you get to your old age you cannot do much. You might not even be able to walk. Take advantage of every second because in an instant your life could end with out you even knowing.

Rachel F.