Life…In an Instant- Live Each Day as if it were Your Last

Why are we waiting? What is there to wait for? Life could end instantly and with all honesty,  I would have so many things that I regretted on my mind. My perspective of life has been changed significantly. No matter how long we live, tomorrow, or 50 years from now, we need to start living life to the fullest. We all need to start right now.

I can’t imagine being in a situation where end is only seconds away. Your last words, your last thought, “is this when and how it should end?” I’m inspired from this video to live and love every moment of life. Someday it will end, so will it be in regret? I will take this video as a reflect on my life and realize life is too short to sit here and think about when am I going to start.

Life is a short beautiful thing. God has a plan for each and every one of us. He loves us all equally and we need to take that to our advantage. Go out and do the things you want. Whatever that will make you happy, do it. One more chance, one more day is all we could have. So, live each day as if it were your last.

~Emma C.