The Danger of Silence – Some Words are Better than None.

In this day and age, there is so much conflict going on at all times. Weather it be a very monir argument or a big fight, there will always be people who will keep to themselves instead of speaking up. For many people, they find themselves in situations where they feel close to helpless, worthless, alone, and could use a friend or someone to help them. You could be the one to speak up and help that person out.

I have been in situations where I could have spoken up and said something to help someone out. However, I kept my head low and didn’t speak up because I did not want to get involved with the issue. In turn, when it came to me needing someone, nobody spoke up for me and I got to experience how disappointing it is to have nobody help you out. Therefore, using the power you have with your words is very important because it can make someone feel like they have a place and are worth something.

So, the important lesson is, you should always speak up when given the chance to. It is always better to be safe than sorry when it comes to someone and their person feelings. Words have so much power weather it seems like it or not. People are affected by words everyday weather it be positive or negative. So what will you do? Will you be the positive impact on someone and speak up to help them out? Or will you just stand by and watch?

Marissa G.