Love Letters and Strangers– The Simple Things

We all have some days where it can either be one of the best days of our lives. When other days can feel like everything just has not been going your way and you want to give up. Wether today has been a good day or bad day, you always have the opportunity to make your day better. Even if you’re having a good day but the person next to you is not having the day they wanted, any simple words or phrases can instantly make their day better.

There are words in this world that are too simple that you would not think they would make you smile. However, it is always the smallest things that can make you smile. If you have ever received a letter from someone, you can understand that any letter that is written to you can make you feel loved and appreciated. If someone spent the time and effort to put their thoughts on a piece of paper and they gave words of encouragement or love, you can almost feel the person who wrote it giving instantly washing away all the worries you have.

Everyday, there is inspiration all around us. Wether it is Social Media, Movies, The News, or even some posters hanging in different classroom, Anything can be inspiring. There are quotes all over the internet that can give the strength and the courage to keep going like ” Everyday might not be a good day but there is good in everyday”. I bet just reading that quote instantly made you feel some sort of happiness. I always look at that quote and remind myself that everyday that is bad always has a spark of good in it.

I always strive everyday to have the best day I can. There are days that are a struggle but I know I have to keep going and everyone and everything around me always reminds me that I am loved and appreciated.  If there is anyone you know who might be struggling in a school subject, family problems, or even just stress, it is always a nice to let them know that they are the only person that can stop them from going forward. Just simply give them words of encouragement or even just one small thing. Smile.

Jack H