If You You Build It, He Will Come- Trusting The Process

Having faith is something that we all need. It shows how determined you are to do something no matter what. Faith is showing that you believe in someone or something. Faith is a connection to the things and the world around you. Having faith in God shows me that God has a plan for me and I should trust the process.

Trusting the process is something I live by. I have faith that everything will come to me when needed and God has a plan. No matter the ups and downs that I have in life, God does that to teach me a lesson. You have to prepare your self and understand why it happens. I may want to try and new painting, it may not work but you have to no that everything happens for a reason and to keep on trying.

I also have faith in others, I believe that everyone will be successful or doing something great in their lifetime. I want everyone to succeed and I know God has a plan for them. I see potential in myself and others. God gave us this potential and I have faith in him. I always support my family with their hopes, ideas and dreams because I know this will help them learn. God knows this too. Trust the process, don’t give up on the first try. Have Faith.

-Jordan P.