If You Build It, He Will Come– There’s always a Reason

“Everything happens for a reason,” is a quote I live by. if something in my life isn’t going the way I planned I know God has another plan for me. However this quote “everything happens for a reason,” also is like “If you build it, He will come. ” This is becuase threw Gods amazing works he know something good will come out of building the field. So we should put more faith in God and listen to him.

When I think about all the amazing things God has done in my life I’m amazed. Some I asked for, others came as a surprise. With that also comes, God put me threw and gave me things I didn’t want to do. It felt like he was piling a ton of things on me. I didn’t understand. However when I sat and thought about it, God has done that for a reason. He knew I could handle all he gave me.

I think blind faith is totally real. I think that most people don’t see it because they don’t want to see it. But if you do look for it, I think you are capable of finding it. Some people just assume God will do this for them, or that but, what they’re missing is Him. You need to work for what God gives you. We can work for him in so many ways. If you seek Him, You will find him.

Natalie M