A Lollipop Moment/One Thing Can Change Everything

Just about anyone in todays world can have a lollipop moment. Anyone can have one of these moments at any given time. They can happen in some of the strangest ways. But to be able to be a leader and make one of these things happen you need to go out of your comfort zone and make it happen. Anyone can be a leader and they can help others become good leaders and it can have a good effect on their lives.

We need more people like this in todays world. It’s a good thing to have people like this since they can help out others in good ways and make them leaders instead of followers. All you need to do is make one little action of leadership and you can change someones life in a big way. Just go out and be that person that’s able to make a change in someones else’s life. Everyone can have this affect on someone even I can have this affect on someone just to help make there life better with just a couple of words.

This would make me feel better as a person if I did something like this. Just knowing that all I did was say a couple small words that would change someones life in a good way would make me feel like a leader. I have been able to do something like this before and its mind blowing. All I said to them was a couple of words and it changed their life in a good way. Just by me doing something like this I can also help someone become a good leader like this.

Danny V.