A Lollipop Moment- My Definition of Being a Leader

Leadership in my definition is someone or some group putting people to step in the right direction or help to put their job in the right step. Leadership is something we as people lack in are generation and has been something we have been trying to do more of that part in life. I was always that kid in the friend group or any of my sports team to be the one leading them in the right direction leading people in the right direction is seriously something I was taught at like 5 years old.  If leadership goes down and no one is leading this world would be in the worst shape so we need to keep it up and put more leadership in todays world. you can be a leader to a person you don’t even know if you just put that positive in your social media or hang a poster outside.

Last year my football coach saw me in training camp helping kids that couldn’t complete the drill or do the drill at all and I would use to finish with the kids who couldn’t. My coach made me captain for every game and I got that nickname of captain which I was proud of and so were my parents. I got a award for begin a leader on that team and couldn’t have been happier. Getting that award made my parents feel like they are doing their best job because that’s what they always taught me. I will always try to be leader I hope you will to not just even for a sports team made for a friend group or a activities at school.

Leaders don’t have to be the most outing but if they are not as outing their defiantly going to struggle with trying to lead people in the right direction.But they can still be a leader whether you don’t like talking to people or you do because they still know that they want to make you the best person you can be. Being a leader doesn’t take skill or anything so I never would want to hear I can be leader. I think anyone could be a leader because it has no talent involved you just need to put out words that you think should be said to put someone in the right way.  I am going to be a leader forever in life and I hope this change your mind and makes you try to become a leader everyday in life and in everything you do in life.

Gavin L