Pursuing Happiness–Make your own happiness

How do you define happiness? How I define happiness is a feeling that makes me laugh and smile, it is something that gives me joy when I’m feeling down because even though there are a lot of things that can bring me down or does bring me down I see through that and I think of the good things that happen or can happen by making myself and people laugh, happiness can come in many ways or forms such as a feeling of joy or your most trusted friend coming to see you,I try to spread happiness to everyone by making them laugh because everyone deserves happiness just as much as I do.

Do we make our own happiness, and if so, how have you accomplished this? I can make my own happiness and I have accomplished it by everyday putting a smile on someones face even if its just for a second I will keep doing this everyday because you don’t know what someone is going  through at home so I come to school making people smile, and laugh at my jokes to make them happy not to be a clown but to make them happy and myself, because as i’m doing this I am accomplishing the fact that I can make people happy just by putting a smile o n their face.

Does our happiness define who we are? Happiness does not define us but we can make it, and also it can come to us as a feeling of joy, pleasure, and even enjoyment happiness may not define us but we can also make other people happy to make them feel a sense of please or joy because happiness come from within that we can bring out when we want to because it makes us happy, so no happiness doesn’t define us.

Isaiah K