12 Lemons- Responsibility

We often hear about responsibility and how we need to have it. Almost all of schooling teaches how to have responsibility but we often don’t have it. I can’t stand people like this they take and take until they get called on it but they just deflect the blame. I’m sure everyone has dealt with this type of person. I for one want people to take responsibility, but i’m not going to lie and say that this has never been me because it has.

I have done this more times then i can count. So it would be a little hypocritical of myself to tell you how deplorable this act is. But I now try my hardest to not act this way because it ruins relationships. And my life is better with these relationships so if i just deflected it would hurt my life.

So if you every feel this way you should probably find out how and stop. I have now been actively trying to better myself. This behavior is corrosive and you should not condone it. So now think about your life and your experiences. Ask yourself did i do the right thing or did i blame others and deflect the blame.

-Jason C.