Can We Change the World with Kindness?–Change your actions with Kindness

There were many times that I have acted out of kindness by giving to people even though there would be a possibility that I would need it later, I have gave money to friends or even bought them snacks just because I felt that it would be a nice thing to do not because I think that they should repay me later but to be a kinder person and try to change by being more generous in my actions, it could change people by doing kind things especially little things even if you just let someone borrow a pencil because an act of kindness can be anything along as you do it in kindness.

Bigger acts of kindness such as helping the elderly or helping a stranger can be a great thing to do because you are going out of your way to help someone that you don’t know, you can do so much just by being kind to other people and making a change to your life and others, try to be more kinder in your heart it will make you a better person and could maybe make someone else a better person also, so we can spread kindness around us by just doing little things or even big things.

I try to be more kinder not just for myself but for others I try to show them and prove to them that I can be a kind person not just because I buy you you stuff or give you stuff, but just by being nice and showing you that deep down I can be a kinder person just by my actions like me carrying stuff for you or helping you with things you need help with ,because  everyone can do a little a kindness in the world it isn’t that hard and it will be worth the effort.

Isaiah K