The True Meaning Of Christmas- What it’s really about

We sometimes forget what Christmas is really about. On tv today there is a lot of advertising for Christmas. But there is never what it’s really about which is the Birth of Jesus Christ.  We are all wrapped up in Christmas, and forget thats it’s not just about gifts. I mean sure you can give to people it’s a great thing to do during the Christmas season.

BUT we don’t want to loose what Christmas is actually about, I never really hear about what is true meaning of Christmas is, in any movie or even in general sometimes. Except Charlie Brown’s Christmas, as Linus says and quotes the bible. He talks about what it’s really about!

I think in my opinion it is also great, to help people out during the Christmas season like maybe community service, or organizations like toys for tots, food drives ect. I think it’s really important to give back, and help people out. It makes me feel really good inside because I helped others. We must never forget about the true meaning of Christmas though, never forget!

Sophia B.