Life…In an Instant — Live in the Moment

If you were told that you were going to die tomorrow would you live you life differently? Would you have any regrets? Every day we get to live in our life is a blessing. So we should live our life to the fullest while we still can, and not take our life for granted. Everyone knows that life is short so we have to do what makes us happy in life in order to live a good life.

When you do the things that make you happy in life then you will have no regrets about it later. Live your life with no regrets because there is no time for regrets. You don’t want to leave this earth knowing that you regret something that you did or wanted to do. If I am ever hesitant about doing something I always think of the phrase “YOLO”, because it’s true you do only live once so I want to make the best of it.

Moral to life is to live your life to the fullest and to have no regrets. Being happy always feels good. When you are happy and in a good mood it makes others feel that same way you do. God has a plan for all of us in our lives, and for us to live our lives to our full potential. Never regret anything just be happy.

Madison G.