The Power of Words- Changing Someones Day

If someone would pay me 10 cent for each kind word I said and took 5 cents away for each unkind word I said would I be rich or poor? I am going to be honest with you I probably not rich nor poor. Yes I do say a lot of unkind things to people which need to stop. But I also do say a lot of kind and caring things to people. The unkind things that come out of your mouths each day need to stop.

Us people need to thinking before anything because we think everything is just ok when it is not. Everyone including me, bishops, priest, sister, teachers, and the pope even make the wrong decision. But does that stop us from be the kind loving caring person. When we say that unkind word I know you think about it after you say it and you know you have done bad and you should have been thinking before anything. The kids in this world think they are so cool with the language they talk in. But actually they are making the worst reputation for even schools looking at them too.

We all need to stop at unkind and work on being kind. Kind can change the world and we can all live happy. Kind people live the best life when unkind people live the worst life. unkind people even lose friendship because how unkind they are. Kind people are going to live with friends and have a good time.

Gavin L