Love Letters and Strangers-How to make someone’s day

Hey, I think Everyone has bad day here and there I think people should treat people how they would want to be treated so even just a little “hello” or “how is your day going” Could make someones day 10 times better.Just think if you were having a bad day and wanted someone to ask you those questions or if you were having a bad day and thought nobody cared. I Think everyone should always be happy.

The littlest things could brighten up somebody’s day like even a email you wouldn’t even have to email them just give them a hug and say I’m here for you. Or even write them a love letter that’s a great idea also.Even if you never met the person you should still worry about them because just imagine if you were feeling that way or looked that way that day.

I think everyone should try this if you see someone with a frown on their face just ask them what’s wrong and give them a hug. If you do good things good things will come to you sooner or later most likely sooner. I think that would make the world a much better place.

-Mike J