Life… In an Instant– What Would You Do?

I think it’s difficult to not live life in regret because we think we’re going to live on forever. I think I’m going to live until the age 80 or 90, so why rush everything. However anything could happen any day. I can’t feel the regret  yet because nothing bad has happen to me where I needed to take a moment and think about regret.  There is so much in life to live for but will we live to see those days?

If I were sitting on that plane ready to crash I would have so many emotions running through my body. There would always be a sense of fear but I think the biggest emotion I would have is the regret and pain of thinking I didn’t live my best life. What if today was the last day? What if it was tomorrow? I wouldn’t be satisfied. I could have done a lot better in life, I could have been a better sister, teammate, student, friend and a lot of other things but most of all I could have been a better version of myself.

Who do I want to be? I want to be the best possible version of myself. I want to be someone who everyone will remember. I want to be the person who always makes someones day better by just saying “hello”. I want to be that person. If today was my last day would I be okay with how I left? Probably not, I would have a lot of regret. Sometimes I think I’m going to proceed to live a good life but, I need to actually follow threw with this and change my attitude to a more positive and fun living person.

Natalie M.