Forgiveness- Forgive and Forget

Forgiveness, is something difficult to do. The act may be big or small and it may just be too hard to forgive. I know I had people say things about me, and treat me like I’m invisible and its hard. In the end I have so much going on and is it really worth it to hold a grudge on some? Forgiving doesn’t mean you don’t forget. I’ll always remember what people said and why people treat me like i’m invisible but life goes on and so do I!

Life is too short to waste your time holding  grudges. We all fight with our sibling and say mean things that we don’t mean. I know I have, and I start to feel guilty for what I said because I truly don’t mean it and was just angry in the moment. So I go to my brother or my sister and tell them how sorry I am that I said those things. Sure they forgive me because we are family and they know I truly didn’t mean it.

Sometimes  when people forgive our mistakes you think of how happy you are that it’s over and In the past. Sometimes you’re either the person apologizing, or you’re the person that’s receiving the apology.  If you’re the person apologizing it takes a lot because you’re not sure if that person will except our apology and it’s scary. Than there’s the person apologizing to you and that’s also scary because you have to think if what they did to you was so hurtful that you’re just not ready to accept there apology. Sometime I think why does all this happen, why do people spread rumors and say mean things behind peoples backs? Theres really no answer. Just know that in the end what a person did to you will always hurt but forgiving will make It feel much more better!

Im gonna leave you all with this one quote/saying- Everything happens for a reason. Think about this quote/saying, how does it make you feel, does it make you think? I know it makes me think about a lot. That whatever someone says or does to you and makes you wonder why,why does this have to happen? I would know because I’ve been through lots of girl drama it stinks but in the end the best thing to do is breath and forgive and forget:)

Sydney N