Forgiveness–Can be a Hard thing to do

As I get older the grudges I have from years ago can sometimes  take ahold of me it can make me think of all the pain it still causes me, there is no way that I can think of  forgiving because I feel like that by forgiving all the damage of anger and pain that it will just leave a big whole in my heart, so I never thought of forgiving the people that have caused the pain to me, sometimes I wonder why am I just so mean or angry all the time but when I think about it I see now that I still keep the anger deep inside without telling anyone, but maybe as I get older I can build up the courage and strength to forgive them.

Forgiveness for me is a struggle it pains me to think that forgiving someone can be so easy when its not, especially when the memories are deep and painful that it doesn’t just cause anger it causes me irritation and rage, that I find my peace in music or tv shows I try my best to keep myself together It sometimes is had to succeed sometimes I think that it would be easier to just call or even text my older sister because I put all my trust into her, I believe that she might have been put into this world just for me give give me the light and hope that I need because if she caused be pain she would be the only one I could forgive.

I don’t know why it is so hard to forgive family but easier to forgive friends, but in my eyes either is hard because either way I would just want to pay them back with revenge  but even for me that a little extreme, so I think of my rage and think of myself putting it into a box locked and I’m the only one that can release it, I realized that its not easy for everyone to be forgiven some people say to forgive and forget but to forget you have to forgive them, so hopefully in my adult years for even a couple years from now that I can forgive people that did me wrong.

Isaiah K