The story goes on forever – Live your life to the fullest !

This clip makes me realize that I need to start living my life to the fullest. Life is to short. Start by making a difference in this world. Stop second thinking things and just do it! Live to your fullest potential.

You only live once, so why you here living, walking, talking, breathing make the best of it. Do what makes you happy. Don’t worry about what other people think. Do something for yourself. Try to succeed and be good at something or something that you’ll be proud of.

This world is filled with amazing things. If you put your mind to it you can be successful. you can succeed, you can be proud of yourself or make a difference in this world you live in. Start now! NOT tomorrow, not next week nor next year START TODAY! yes, life can be hard. but as long as you make the fullest of it then it won’t be so hard. This clip made me really realize that life is short and you don’t know when you’re going to leave this earth. and when my time comes I don’t want to say “I should have done this and that” when I can do it now while I’m here. Nothings holding you back from doing what makes you happy.  So the real question is whats the hold u?

Zaimah.s