Let’s Change the World…Together- Change Starts With You

In the video we watched on Friday, Prince Ea tells listeners that the world is coming to an end. I agree with this statement because things today are so much different than 50 years ago and will continually get worse if we do not do anything about it. From pollution to the way we treat each other, it is bad. People expect others to change, but do we ever stop and think that maybe we are the ones that need to change before we try or ask someone else to change? Just sit and think about that. We always want to “change things for the better” but we need to sit and change the bad we do to society, whether that is being rude to someone or littering.

I know no one can be perfect, but that’s not what the point of the video was. In my eyes, they point of the video was to show and tell people that we need to change the changeable things that we do, like smoking or littering. We all know that everyone has littered one/a few times in their life. But you could really help society by not littering, by walking your trash to the trash can. I know being perfect is inevitable but strive to be the best version of yourself to help save the world.

You can change the world in many ways. You can cut down the amount of electronics you use. You can stand up for someone who is being bullied. You can pick up trash from the side walk. These are just a few ways you can help change society. I am not saying I am perfect, I am far from it. But I am saying that we can all strive to be better versions of our selves and on that journey we can change the world too.

Bentu B.