Let’s Change the World… Together- You Have the Power

in this video, Prince Ea says that the world is coming to an end… and he’s right. Our world is coming to an end. The world wasn’t the same as yesterday, and won’t be the same as tomorrow.  The way it is now is because of who we are, and who we have been. The standards set by todays society is the reason for everything. We say someone is not pretty enough or smart enough, but the reality is, nobody is perfect, but we’re always working on ourselves.  We are always a work in progress.

Nobody is perfect. That much we absolutely know. what we have to realize is that nobody will ever be perfect. In todays world, people are shamed and made fun of for not being somebody someone else wants them to be. I know that I’m not perfect. I don’t think I ever will be because i’m still a work in progress. I am still working on myself, and I know who I am and who I want to be.

Everyday, the world is changing. Along with the people in it. Society is changing, but not always for the better. Sometimes we have to stop and think about what impact we have on this world. Our decisions impact the future of the world, and I don’t think we completely realize that. We have to realize that we have the power to change everything in this world, and it all starts with us.

– Michael B.